You want it to work, for real this time…
Here is something to ask yourself….
Feeling scattered? Too much running through your head? Have way too many things to do?
Do you lack priorities, clarity, and focus? I mean, who can blame you with so much being thrown your way?
You are multi-tasking but there are distractions at every turn. You never know what to work on next and you’re constantly worried about what’s looming around the corner.
Is all this juggling leaving you anxious? Stressed? Overwhelmed? Even unhealthy?
AT THE END OF THE DAY, ARE YOU…
This is chaos and you are running on empty.
You’ve read books and taken a guru’s training.
But you still feel stuck in the mud!
There is so much info about productivity out there. You’ve read articles about being more productive. You know it’s possible. But there’s a paralyzing amount of resources, gurus, and productivity tools out there. Regimented routines and over-complicated systems don’t account for the nuances of real-life and business. The same systems that are meant to help can actually be part of the problem. Do you really want another challenging thing to add to your plate?
Where do you even begin? What will work for you? And, I mean, work…for real this time! You want transformation.
If you’re finally ready to get your mental and physical clutter organized once and for all – you’re in the right place!
Your Productivity Coach
Your Productivity Coach
If you need to get more done. I’m your gal. A CMO turned Productivity Coach – I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed and what it’s like to feel accomplished, fulfilled, and joyful every day. My goal is to get you from burnout to loving what you do.
I built the system, tools, and templates I needed to manage life as a busy CMO. Now, I share everything I’ve learned and created. I coach busy professionals on how to be more productive, have more confidence, have less guilt, and ultimately get back control of their time. Together, we’ll get back the time you’ve been generously giving to others, so you can do what you love and still have time for the people you love.
YOU DON’T NEED TO TOUGHEN UP OR WORK HARDER.
Are you constantly dealing with:
It’s a game of Whack-a-Mole that will never end.
Always Know Exactly What to Work On
THE CLARITY YOU CRAVE. THE STRUCTURE YOU NEED.
After our one-on-one coaching sessions you will know how to:
- Work more efficiently so you can leave work on time and be more present with friends and family
- Get into the right mindset for work and productivity
- Process your thoughts into actions
- Work with a sharper mind, increased attention span, more focus, and better decision-making
- Develop tried and true strategies to shift from chaos to control
- Set boundaries
- Stop perfectionism and understand what is good enough
- Manage your guilt
- Work with purpose instead of just being “busy”
- Have valuable meetings people actually want to attend
- Speak to your boss about priorities
- Remove bottlenecks and breakthrough company silos
- Keep your space organized so you never waste time looking for anything again
- Leverage your team and resources to their full potential
Above all else, you will IMPLEMENT systems that work.
During Coaching We Will Focus On
How It Works
1:1 Productivity Coaching
STRATEGY + IMPLEMENTATION
It’s time to pop the hood and see what’s really going on at work. What skeletons are in that process closet of yours?
We will tackle your systems, tools, communication, and your to-do list. Plus, you’ll understand the full impact of your workspace and work environment.
I don’t believe in complete overhauls. That’s disruptive and unlikely to succeed. Instead, we’ll implement strategies that are manageable for both you and your team.
- clarity on how you work best
- what to work on and when
- strategies for keeping burnout at bay for good
After working together, you will have more confidence, time, focus, and structure at work. When you aren’t in fire drill mode all day, you will get more done. Hello, improved ROI, greater efficiencies, and less waste!
My Signature Coaching Package Includes:
FOUR 50-MINUTE, ONE-ON-ONE COACHING SESSIONS
- We’ll focus on your specific goals
- Create a strategy that works for you
- And, most importantly, implement your customized productivity system
MY PROPRIETARY COAT PRODUCTIVITY SYSTEM
MY DIGITAL COURSE
Command the Chaos: The 4-Step Productivity System for Busy Professionals
AS WELL AS
- 46 unique and customizable templates – Pure gold! These have taken me years to perfect and I’m so excited to share them
- Action guides
- Exact scripts you can use
- An audit of your existing tools, processes, and systems
- We’ll fix any parts that need fixing to make sure you are able to work at max capacity
- A game plan for creating your ideal work environment and workspace
- The exact framework to structure your week and day
- Recordings of our sessions so you can reference back to them and get all the details of our action plan
What To Expect From Working Together
- 50-minute Zoom sessions booked at your convenience during the day or evening hours
- While there is a curriculum, each session is customized to your needs that week
- IMPLEMENTATION – this is what sets my coaching apart
- The program is easy to apply to your life because you don’t need one more thing to worry about. However, if you need further coaching in the future, I’m available for one-time sessions as needed.
You are about to Dominate Your Day
ACCOUNTABILITY IS THE KEY TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY. COACHES MAKE IMPLEMENTATION HAPPEN.
This is for you if…
YOU’RE READY FOR PERSONALIZED IMPLEMENTATION TOOLS
YOU’RE A GO-GETTER WHO DOES THE NECESSARY WORK WITH INTEGRITY
YOU’RE OPEN-MINDED, EAGER TO IMPLEMENT AND READY TO MAKE CHANGES
Meet Sarah Ohanesian
Leaving work late, without an ounce of energy or mental capacity left for your family? The struggle you feel between work and home life is real. I know.
I created my company, SO Productive, and my programs because I know what it feels like to make key decisions all day, have everyone tugging for your attention and then have “what’s for dinner?” put you over the edge. As a busy CMO, at the end of the day (sometimes night), I couldn’t process one more thing or be fully present at home. Outwardly, I was on top of my career, running a multi-million dollar business, respected by my peers. Inside, my stress got out of control. I lived to work. I was exhausted. I felt weak. I missed family events. And, I was diagnosed with chronic insomnia.
So, I created a simple system to get back control of my day and my life. It worked! I started accomplishing more, leaving the office during daylight and running a sustainable race toward success.
Now, I help busy professionals do the same.